General Dentist needed in Monroe, WI.
- ASAP – 3 months
- Tuesdays only 8:00am - 5:00 pm, 1 hour unpaid lunch 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- 30 patients per day (oldest patient 15 years old – Pediatric facility but accepting General Dentist), 15 Hygiene checks per day
- 1 Hygienist,1 Assistant,1 General Dentist
- Full scope of general dentist: General pediatrics including diagnostic preventative restoration
- 75% kids under 12 years old, 25% teens
- EMR System: Greenway
Monroe, known as "the Swiss Cheese Capital of the USA", is a city in and the county seat of Green County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 10,827 at the 2010 census. The city is bordered by the Town of Monroe to the north and the Town of Clarno to the south.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.