Facility located in Eastern New Jersey is looking for a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist for immediate locums opportunity. Must be Board Certified National Board Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist and have active New Jersey license, Drug Enforcement Administration and Controlled Dangerous Substances. Temps will be granted with clean background! If you are interested please give a recruiter a call today. This opportunity offers:
- Duration: Ongoing 90 day contract to start
- Schedule: Full time/40 hours
- Shifts: Variety offered, 8, 10, 12, or 24. Call is covered 24 hours a day/365 days a year. 1 Medical Doctor and 1 Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists do 24 hour in house call with Medical Doctor backup beeper. May also need some beeper coverage for Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists. Would like Medical Doctor to participate in call rotation, which could be either in house or beeper. Due to number of locums needed, will consider some non-call taking Medical Doctor's.
- Procedures: General, Ortho-basic blocks, Bariatrics, Obstetrics/Gynecologist. No Cardiac, intracranial, Neuro or trauma. CRNA's do spinals and epidurals.
- Electric Medical Record Type: paper charting
- Privileges: TBD, Temps will be offered for initial group, will need clean file.
- License Requirement: Must have active New Jersey license, Drug Enforcement Administration and Controlled Dangerous Substances.
- Board Requirement: Board-certified- National Board Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Nestled at the foot of the First Watchung Mountain, Montclair is most identified by its diverse population, grand old homes, proximity to New York City and its thriving arts community. Montclair's vibrant downtown is flush with restaurants, movie theaters, shops and nightlife that attract visitors from all over the region.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.