Facility located in Eastern New Jersey is looking for a CRNA for immediate locums opportunity. Must be BC NBCRNA and have active NJ license, DEA and CDS. Temps will be granted with clean background! If you are interested please give a recruiter a call today.
- Duration: Ongoing 90 day contract to start
- Board Requirement: Board-certified- NBCRNA
- Schedule: Full time/40 hours
- Shifts: Variety offered, 8, 10, 12, or 24. Call is covered 24 hours a day/365 days a year. 1 MD and 1 CRNA do 24 hour in house call with MD backup beeper. May also need some beeper coverage for CRNAs Would like CRNA to participate in call rotation, which could be either in house or beeper. Due to number of locums needed, will consider some non-call taking CRNA's and MD's.
- Procedures: General, Ortho-basic blocks, Bariatrics, OB/GYN. No Cardiac, intracranial, neuro or trauma. CRNA's do spinals and epidurals.
- EMR Type: N/A-paper charting
- License Requirement: Must have active NJ license, DEA and CDS.
- Privileges: TBD, Temps will be offered for initial group, will need clean file.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.