Facility located in Eastern New Jersey is looking for an Anesthesiology physician for immediate locums opportunity. Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified Anesthesiologist with an active New Jersey license, Drug Enforcement Administration and Controlled Dangerous Substances . Temps will be granted! If you are interested please give a recruiter a call today.
- Duration: Ongoing while hiring 90 day contract to start
- Board Requirement: Board-certified/Board-eligible Anesthesiology
- Schedule: Full time/40 hours
- Shifts: 8, 10, Call is covered 24 hours a day/365 days a year. 1 Medical Doctor and 1 Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists do 24 hour in house call with Medical Doctor backup beeper. May also need some beeper coverage for Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists. Would like Medical Doctor to participate in call rotation, which could be either in house or beeper. Due to number of locums needed, will consider some non-call taking Medical Doctor's.
- Procedures: General, Ortho-general blocks, Bariatrics, Obstetrics/Gynecologist. No Cardiac, intracranial, neuro or trauma. Obstetrics Practice approx. 1000 deliveries annually so Obstetrics a must for Medical Doctor's. Will take a few non-call Medical Doctor's for day time work that don't participate in Obstetrics call.
- EMR Type: paper charting
- License Requirement: Must have active New Jersey license, Drug Enforcement Administration and Controlled Dangerous Substances
- Privileges: TBD, Temps offered with clean file for initial group of locums.
Nestled at the foot of the First Watchung Mountain, Montclair is most identified by its diverse population, grand old homes, proximity to New York City and its thriving arts community. Montclair's vibrant downtown is flush with restaurants, movie theaters, shops and nightlife that attract visitors from all over the region.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.