This facility is seeking Dentist locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Guaranteed 8 hour day, typically starts at 9a. 2-3 days per week for 2-3 months with an option to extend.
- Patients per Day/Volume: 16-20
- Types of Cases: 100% seniors. Fillings, pain management, exams, simple extractions, dentures, provider will be doing cleanings along with DA
- Portable dentistry for Senior Homes – locations are 90-120-mile area around this location
- Active and unrestricted Pennsylvania license is required
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) is required
The site was formerly the Native American Village of Ostonwakin. This is a place where history lives in nature and you can enjoy a recreational facility. There are bike and walking paths, a picnic pavilion, a multi-purpose field, and a boat dock. Take a self-guided tour of Canfield Island.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.