Immediate Need for Gastroenterology Physician.
- Requirements: BLS (AHA), ACLS (AHA) Any State License, BC/BE( Within 4 yrs of completion of residency), NPDB, NPI, DEA, COI, OIG
- Description: The Contractor shall provide a minimum of 1 up to 2 FTE’s with Board Certified /Board Eligible Gastroenterology Physician Services on site in accordance with the specifications contained herein to beneficiaries of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and the Mountain Home VA Healthcare Systems.
- Operative Services: Contractor's physician (s) shall provide comprehensive clinical gastroenterology services including the full range of colonoscopy and Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Hours: VA Clinic Days and Endoscopy Procedure Days (excluding Federal Holidays) will be Monday through Friday. 7:30 am -4:00pm Eastern time.
- On-Call Coverage: Contractor must make the Contractor's physician(s) available on-call during all hours when James H. Quillen VAMC's Gastroenterology clinic is closed, including evenings (4:00pm -7:30am Eastern time), weekends and holidays (7:30am – 7:30am Eastern Time). On-call contractor's physician(s) must be available at all times for phone consultations with physicians.
- ***call rotation is 1:2 & is mostly telephone
- Licensure: Any State License
- Worksite: James H. Quillen VA, TN
- T/L included
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.