Facility located in Missouri is searching for a Board Certified Emergency Medicine provider for an immediate locums need. Must have completed an Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency.
- Coverage Dates: Aug ongoing
- Volume: 7200 (7 beds)
- Shift Schedule: 7a-7p and 7p-7a
- Call Schedule/Responsibilities: no – but day providers will round on inpatients and document on them in EPIC. It will be in collaboration with the virtual team. They will also respond to urgent request that arise for inpatients as well as the night docs (night docs do NOT need to round just respond to urgent patient care request for inpatients)
- Certifications: Board Certified
- EMR: EPIC
- Credentialing Timeframe: 6-8 weeks and MUST HAVE MISSOURI LICENSE
Mountain View Chamber of Commerce welcomes you to Mountain View, Missouri! Here is where to begin your family’s Ozarks adventure, canoeing down one of our beautiful rivers, hiking to breathtaking ridges overlooking rolling hills and countryside, hunting down the perfect antique for your collection and taking a sip of pure relaxation at a local winery
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.