This facility is needing an immediate full-time adult psychiatrist
for an ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- Full-time; Monday to Friday 40 hrs/week. No call or weekends.
- The provider will be seeing an all-male adult population in a correctional setting.
- Duties include performing evaluations, consults, and medication management.
- Board certified and board eligible candidates considered.
- A Pennsylvania state license is required.
- Experience seeing adult male patients in an outpatient setting is needed.
Muncy is a borough in Lycoming County. The town is surrounded by more than 300,000 acres of state game lands, making the area popular with hunters and outdoors enthusiasts. Indoors, the Community Arts Center produces cultural events and performances. Apply today and Muncy, PA may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.