This facility is seeking an Endocrinology Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Job Setting: Inpatient and Outpatients
- Types of Cases: Provider will assist with common Diagnoses to include diabetes type I and II; thyroid diseases; osteoporosis; polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS); adrenal mass and pituitary diseases
- Credentialing Timeframe: 45-60 days
- Willing to license
- Must be board certified and have active Controlled Substance Registration(CSR) and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.