Hospitalist Physician Needed in Michigan!
This opportunity offers:
- COVID-19 coverage - local candidates only
- Night shifts 8:00 PM - 6:00 AM or 10:00 PM - 8:00 AM
- Level II Trauma Center
- Michigan License, Michigan Controlled Substance Registration (CSR), and Michigan Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Required
- Internal Medicine Board Certification Required
- Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support Required
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Epic
Muskegon is proud to have the largest beach in West Michigan. A city rich with history and a strong sense of community that won us the Strongest Town Award in Michigan!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.