This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: 24 hour call coverage, 7a-7a
- Expectations for provider would be to cover procedures during the day and call at night for obstetrics/surgery
- Cases per day: Varies, maybe 1-2 if called in. minimal procedures and sedation
- National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA)
- Active Nebraska license
- Advanced cardiac life support(ACLS), Advanced trauma life support(ATLS), and Basic life support(BLS) certification
You'll find several sites tracing Lewis and Clark around Nebraska City. The Missouri River Basin Lewis and Clark Interpretive Trail and Visitor Center makes a good starting point, with indoor exhibits and nature trails featuring flora and fauna that the explorers encountered.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.