This facility is seeking a Dentist for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 8 weeks with option to extend, Monday - Thursday 8:30a - 5p
- Patients per Day/Volume: 20-15
- Types of Cases: All Children and Adolescents – Fillings, exams, dentures, crown and bridge, nitrous, pulpotomies, extractions
- Electronic Medical Record- Open Dental
- Active Indiana license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), and Basic Life Support(BLS)/ (CPR) is required
Located in Floyd County in the state of Indiana, the town of New Albany has plenty of things for history buffs to learn. Like many other areas in Indiana, the city of New Albany has roots that go back to the American Revolutionary War.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.