Our Client is seeking a Board Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist to cover full-time ongoing.Job Details:
Certifications and Requirements:
- Type of Patients/Cases/Procedures: General Surgery, Vascular, Ortho, Urology, Neuro (Spine), Bread and Butter, Healthy Pediatrics
- Shift Schedule Details & Shift Duration: Monday – Friday = (5 and 8 shifts available)
- Must have active Connecticut medical license and DEA prior to presentation
- Must have active PALS, ACLS, BLS, DEA NBCRNA certification
- Must have Fulltime availability
- Must not have any prior malpractice history
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.