A New York medical facility is seeking a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner for ongoing part-time coverage. The duration of the assignment is 6 months with an option to extend. Must have 2-3 years of experience working in Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Call Today for additional information.
This opportunity offers:
- Target start date: As soon as possible
- Level 4 because they have Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation but any candidate should consider it a 3. They will not be required to take care of a baby on Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation.
- They need 2 Full-Time Nurse Practitioner, or 3-4 Part-Time Nurse Practitioner's with the availability of minimum 6 shifts monthly. 6 months with the option to extend.
- Will take Pediatric Nurse Practitioner with NICU experience
- Flexible to work Days, Nights and Weekends
- 50 Beds
- Electric Medical Records: AllScripts
- Travel and Lodging
- Must have Masters Degree and NCC Certification
New York City comprises 5 boroughs sitting where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean. At its core is Manhattan, a densely populated borough that’s among the world’s major commercial, financial and cultural centers. Its iconic sites include skyscrapers such as the Empire State Building and sprawling Central Park. Broadway theater is staged in neon-lit Times Square.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.