A New York medical facility is seeking a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner or Family Nurse Practitioner with Pediatric experience for ongoing part-time coverage. The duration of the assignment is 6 months with an option to extend. Call Today for additional information.
This opportunity offers:
• They need 1 Full-Time Nurse Practitioner or 2 PT Nurse Practitioners. 6 months with an option to extend.
• 4 x 10-hour shifts (8a – 6p)
• The PNP/FNP is assigned to the nursery and also attends some deliveries to care for the newborn post-delivery. These are essentially well newborns.
• In the Nursery, there is a level 2 area that cares for newborns with ruling out sepsis, hyperbilirubinemia, hypoglycemia, small for gestational age infants, etc.
• Ideally, ICU or critical care experience is preferred, however, not required.
• Days shifts only, No Nights and Weekends
• Willing to license for NY
• Credentialing: 60-90 days
• Must have Masters Degree
New York City comprises 5 boroughs sitting where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean. At its core is Manhattan, a densely populated borough that’s among the world’s major commercial, financial and cultural centers. Its iconic sites include skyscrapers such as the Empire State Building and sprawling Central Park. Broadway theater is staged in neon-lit Times Square.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.