This facility is seeking an Adult Psychiatry Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 3 weeks from credentialed - May 31, 2022, with option to extend
- Job Setting: Outpatient, mental health clinic
- Patients per Day/Volume: 16-18
- Types of Cases: Initial assessment, psychiatric assessment, crisis intervention, injectable psychotropic medication administration, psychotropic medication treatment, psychotherapy services, family/collateral psychotherapy, group psychotherapy, and complex care management.
- Electronic Medical Record- MHARS and e-Vista.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible, Active New York license and Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA) is required
Newburgh is a city in the U.S. state of New York within Orange County. On any given day in Newburgh, a particular sense of excitement buzzes through the air. It lingers in historic brick-lined roads and ripples along the ever-expanding riverside district. On Liberty Street Row in the center of town, it’s almost a tactile thing, thanks to an ever-expanding lineup of eateries and businesses that are quirky and off-kilter in the best way. Throughout the year, it thrives at local celebrations like the Newburgh Illuminated Festival, when the community comes out to celebrate the talents that add color and personality to the city.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.