This facility is seeking an Adult Psychiatry Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 40 hours, 12 weeks with possible extension
- Call Schedule: One weeknight per week and every 5th weekend
- Job Setting: Psychiatric Hospital
- Patients per Day/Volume: 6-10
- Types of Cases: Adult – mental, behavioral, or emotional disorders. Substance Abuse Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, PTSD, ADHD Combined
- Electronic Medical Record- Cerner
- Board Certified or Board Eligible, Active Arkansas license, and Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA) is required
The Argenta Arts District is home to beautiful historic buildings, some more than a century old. The arts are key here and there are galleries and art organizations here like the Argenta Community Theater. This part of the city is also filled with restaurants and bars and walking access to attractions like Dickey-Stephens Park, Simmons Bank Arena, the Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum, and the River Trail.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.