This facility is seeing a Pulmonary Disease Physician locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Coverage Dates: TBD (Must cover vacations as needed in 2021)
- Shift Schedule: 8a-6p / Part-time
- Setting: Outpatient clinic with 4-6 Patients per day
- Type of Cases: Black Lung Patients (pneumoconiosis)
- Requirements: An active Virginia State license is required but willing to license if time allows. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Certification and State-specific Controlled Substance Registration required
Welcome to Norton, the smallest incorporated city in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Centrally located at the intersection of two main highways - U.S. 23 and U.S. Route 58 Alternate - and near the crossroads of three states, we offer an abundance of natural, cultural, and historic landmarks. There are ample opportunities to dine, shop, and stay awhile in our charming mountain community nestled beneath High Knob, the highest point in the Cumberland Mountains
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.