This facility is seeking Diagnostic Radiologist locum tenens support as they look to fill a current and/or ongoing need. Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM schedule. No call coverage.
- Job Setting: Medical Center
- General radiology coverage with a strong focus on Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Ultrasound, and Plain Film.
- 80-120 cases per day. Can vary based on the day.
- PACs is Carestream
- Must be Board Certified and have an active OH license.
Huron County is rich in history and has a handful of museums and historical societies working together to preserve their past.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.