The Army is in need of a full-scope pediatrician to support active duty population in Washington State
- Any state license is accepted, and must be currently board certified
- Will be working both in a clinic and in-patient setting. Clinic hours are M-F 7:30a-4:30p, with one Saturday per month in the clinic for 8 hours
- There will be on-call required 1 week per month, which includes a 4 hour shift on both Saturday and Sunday rounding
- Will be attending deliveries and be required to do circumcisions, as well as round in the NICU
- This is a long-term need, so a 6 month commitment is required
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.