Facility located in north central Florida is seeking a Mammography Quality Standards Act certified Radiologist for an ongoing locums need. Must be board certified and Mammography Quality Standards Act certified. Day and swing shifts are available. For more information please give a recruiter a call today!
This opportunity offers:
- Length of Need: on going and vacation coverage
- Physician Shift Times: 8am-5pm (West Office) or 10am-7pm (Magnetic Resonance Imaging center). No home work station, no call. There are three different sites part of the Advance Imaging Centers group"
- Shift Coverage (Single, Double, etc): single
- Call Requirements: none
- Modalities: Routine Diagnostic & Mammography and Positron emission tomography/Nuclear Medicine reader- Mammography Quality Standards Act , Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound, X-Ray, Computed tomography and Musculoskeletal reader, bread biopsies and arthrogram required
- Average Time to credential: 60-90 days
- Acceptable Boards: Board Certified, Mammography Quality Standards Act
- Process/Additional Information: Must be proficient in all modalites including plain film, Computed tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging and ultrasound. Will be the only radiologist onsite during during the hours of 5pm-8pm.
Tucked into north central Florida in a region known as "horse country," Ocala offers visitors winding community pathways lined with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish moss, and the opportunity to explore miles of untainted nature. If the prospect of canoeing down a crystal clear stream amid the largest sand pine forest in the world sounds appealing, Ocala and surrounding Marion County are more than worth your time. Ocala and the region's freshwater streams, rolling hills and clean air remain unspoiled and have been used for Hollywood movies. Nearby Ocala is Silver Springs, a national landmark and nature theme park on 350 acres. Silver Springs is Florida's "original attraction."
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.