Hyperbaric Wound Care Physician needed in Ogden, UT
This opportunity offers:
- Coverage will be Monday through Friday - 7am to 5pm
- One week a month of clinic coverage
- Average Daily Visits: 40
- 5-10 HBOT and the rest are wound care
- Support Staff: Nurses and Techs
- Candidate must be Board Certified or Truely Board Eligible
- Required Procedures: Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.