This facility is seeking a Dentist for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday and Wednesdays only, Monday 8a-6p, Wednesday 8a-5p
- Patients per Day/Volume: 15-20
- Types of Cases: Mostly adults (60%) Geri (15%) Adolescent (15%) Kids (10%), 50% fillings,25% extractions; Mostly simple.15% crowns10% root canals, Mostly anterior
- Electronic Medical Record- DentalVision Software (Henry Schein)
- Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA) and Controlled Substance Registration (CSR) is preferred
- Active New Jersey license and Basic Life Support(BLS)/(CPR) is required
Cheesequake State Park, one of the oldest in the country, is located in Old Bridge. The park is often filled with sunbathers, picnics, concert-goers (nearby PNC Bank Arts Center), and tourists.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.