This facility is looking for Anesthesiology locums coverage in Olympia, Washington!
This opportunity offers:
- EMR: Paper Charting
- Trauma: IV
- Physician Shift Times: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Call Requirements: Call - 1:6 - Call shifts 6:30 AM - 6:30 AM off-site (must be within 20 minutes from the facility)
- Anesthesia Care team comprised of 6 Physicians and 6 Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA)
- Cases include General Surgery, Spine, Orthopedic, OBGYN, Vascular, ENT, Urology, and some Neurology; No hearts
- Board Certified
- Active Washington License
- Active DEA
The state capital of Washington, Olympia bustles with activity from government work to tourism and a thriving small business scene. Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge, Tumwater Falls Park and Wolf Haven International are just a few of the nearby natural attractions that delight both visitors and residents. The Puget Sound provides fantastic views, boating opportunities, and great seafood.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.