General Dentist in Omaha, NE. Omaha is a city in the U.S. state of Nebraska, on the Missouri River close to the Iowa border. A stop on the Lewis & Clark National Historic Trail, it's known for its pioneer history, museums and cultural centers. The Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium spearheads conservation work and features a big cat complex as well as indoor jungle, rainforest and desert habitats.
- Dates: 9/3/19 to 10/11/19
- Hours: Monday: 10-7, Tuesday-Thursday: 8-5, 3 Fridays a month (7-12) and 1 Saturday a month (8-1). Huddle is 20 min before patients
- Looking for a locum doctor who is proficient in crown and bridge, dentures, placing/restoring implants, and certified for Invisalign
- All ages, mostly adults
- Is HP invisalign certified Not required.
- Mileage and hotel
- This assignment could extend longer
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.