This facility is seeking a Certified Nurse Anesthetist locum tenens support the look to fill a current needDetails and Requirements for this Opportunity
- Schedule: Monday - Friday: 7a -7p, with call required as well as weekends
- Job Setting: Must be able to rotate between 2 hospitals
- Types of cases: General Surgery, Regional Orthopedics, Obstetrics, epidurals, neuro, pediatrics
- Electronic Medical Records EMR: Epic
- Requirements: Active Nebraska and Iowa Medical License, Drug Enforcement Administration license (DEA), Basic Life Support (BLS), and Active Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certificates, as well as (NBCRNA) National Board of Certified Registered Nurse Association
- Local Clinicians preferred
Omaha is a city in the U.S. state of Nebraska, on the Missouri River close to the Iowa border. A stop on the Lewis & Clark National Historic Trail, it's known for its pioneer history, museums, and cultural centers.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.