This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need
Details and Requirements for this Opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday: 7a -7p, with call required as well as weekends
- Setting: Must be able to rotate between 2 hospitals
- Type of Cases: Must be proficient with General Surgery, Obstetrics, epidurals, spinal, trauma, neuro, regional, orthopedics, minimal pediatrics
- Requirements: Must have an active Nebraska Medical License prior to presentation, Basic Life Support (BLS), and Active Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certificates, as well as (NBCRNA) National Board of Certified Registered Nurse Association, must be able to work with students, Local Clinicians only, no malpractice history or background issues.
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): Epic
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.