This facility is seeking an Anesthesiology Physician locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 7:00 am- 11:00 pm and 24-hour call
- Setting: Hospital, Trauma level I with 12 Operating rooms
- Types of cases: The ideal candidates must be able to perform General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, epidurals, spinal, trauma, neuro, orthopedics, and minimal pediatric procedures
- Requirements: Candidates must be Board- Certified, must have an active Nebraska Medical License, and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) prior to presentation. Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required.
- No malpractice history or background issues, Only local Clinicians outside of 30 miles of Omaha, Nebraska, and must be able to work with students
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): Epic
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.