This facility is seeking a Board Certified Anesthesiology physician locum tenens as they look to grow their current staffing needs.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 7a - 7p.Call and weekend required- Beeper Call
- Setting: 2 hospitals
- Type of Cases: Cases: General Surgery, Regional Orthopedics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, epidurals, neuro, and pediatrics
- Licenses: Must have an active Nebraska and Iowa license prior to presentation as well as a Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): Epic
- No malpractice history or background issues, Only local Clinicians outside of 30 miles of Omaha, Nebraska, and must be able to work with students
- Must have a minimum of 10 shift availability per month
Omaha is a city in the U.S. state of Nebraska, on the Missouri River close to the Iowa border. A stop on the Lewis & Clark National Historic Trail, it's known for its pioneer history, museums, and cultural centers
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.