Medical facility located north of Los Angeles seeking National Board Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists for an ongoing locums coverage. If you would like more details, please call for more details.
This opportunity offers:
- Trauma Designation: III
- Operating Rooms operating per day: 8
- Electric Medical Records: Must be proficient at EPIC and typing.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists Shift Times: 7am-4pm
- No Call for Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists
- Case variety: Neurology, General, orthopedic, pediatrics & Trauma. No Hearts and NO Labor & Delivery.
- Average Time to credential: 30-90 days
- Temps Available: Yes
- National Board Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists required
Home to the Joe Davies Heritage Airpark features military planes used by the U.S. Air Force. Trails line Ritter Ranch Park, which sprawls over thousands of acres of rugged mountain and desert terrain great for hikers and cyclists.The Palmdale Amphitheater hosts big-name musical acts. North of the city, trails wind through the Prime Desert Woodland Preserve, home to jackrabbits and rich birdlife.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.