• Coverage Dates: Target January 2020 Start
• Shift Schedule: days and weekends to begin; 10 shifts 6:30am-4:30pm – need 4 shifts per week / 16 shifts per month
• Type of Patients/Cases: Pediatric - Cardiology
• Patients per Day/Volume: provider to patient ratio is 1:3-5 in (Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit)CVICU, weekends are up to 6-7 patients per provider. Step down unit is 5-6 patients per provider during the week, and as many as 10 patients on the weekend.
• Housing/Travel Accommodations: Full travel and lodging available.
Located 35 miles south of San Francisco and 14 miles north of San Jose, Palo Alto is a community of approximately 67,082 residents. Part of the San Francisco Metropolitan Bay Area and the Silicon Valley, Palo Alto is located within Santa Clara County and borders San Mateo County. The City's boundaries extend from San Francisco Bay on the east to the Skyline Ridge of the coastal mountains on the west, with Menlo Park to the north and Mountain View to the south.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.