Our Client is seeking a Board Certified Interventional Radiology Physician to cover part-time in 2020Job Details:
Requirements and Certifications:
- Shift Schedule Details & Shift Duration: M- F 8am-5pm with call + weekends: 5p-8am
- Call Schedule/Responsibilities:
- Diagnostic: Plain film, Fluoroscopy, Nuclear medicine, MRI, CT, Ultrasound
- Interventional: Biopsies, Drainages, Punctures, Major Interventional Procedures
- Must be able to perform Intussusception Fluoroscopy and be comfortable with pediatric exams.
- Must be proficient in all areas of interventional radiology to include performing high-end procedures. Must also be able to read diagnostic radiology to include, CT, Ultrasound, MRI, fluoroscopy, PET. Prefer a radiologist who will be able to cover diagnostic on the weekends
- Will need to read diagnostic in between IR procedures
- Must be comfortable with pediatric IR
- Privileges: Temp privileges for clean files only - *No mal, no background*
- Board Certified -AOA
- Active Florida License
- Must have a DEA
Because of the city's position on St. Andrews Bay, bridges are very important to the area, and most directions into or out of the city require the use of one of three large bridges to cross parts of the bay. These are the Bailey Bridge to the north on Hwy 77, the Dupont Bridge to the south on Hwy 98 and the Hathaway Bridge to the west on Hwy 98. The largest of these is the Hathaway Bridge, which is the only direct connection between the beach side of Panama City, otherwise known as Panama City Beach.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.