Locums Diagnostic/Interventional Radiology Physician needed in Panama City, Florida!
This opportunity offers:
- Immediate start as soon as credentialed - ongoing
- Minimum 5 shifts per month
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Must be proficient in all areas of interventional radiology to include performing high-end procedures. Must also be able to read diagnostic radiology to include, CT, Ultrasound, MRI, fluoroscopy, PET.
- Prefer radiologist who will be able to cover diagnostic on the weekends
- Board Certified
- Active Florida License
- Interventional Radiology Fellowship
Panama City has numerous art galleries, excellent restaurants and plenty of places for shopping, including the Panama City Mall. Museum of Man in the Sea is a noteworthy attraction. The Panhandle Pioneer Settlement showcases historic structures including several of the pioneer's log cabins. Visual Arts Center of Northwest Florida features the artwork of local, regional as well as national artists. The Martin Theatre provides plays and a variety of events.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.