Locum Critical Care Intensivist job opportunity available in Payson, Utah!This opportunity offers:
- 16 hours call
- 8 hours split between two hospitals
- WILL COVER AT MT VIEW DAILY FROM 9A-1P THE SWITCH TO TIMPANOGOS FROM 1P-5P. CALL IS FROM 5P-9A
- Based in ICU
- Lately (high season) the volume has been 6-8 patients. At a low, it’s 4 patients
- Board Certified
- Procedures include:
- Intubations, central lines, vents, bronchoscopy, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar puncture, tracheostomy, chest tubes, a-lines
- Board Certified in Critical Care
- License in good standing
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, housing and travel benefits, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from the standard 24 months to 6 months. This not only gives you greater career flexibility but also helps alleviate the growing shortage of physicians and advanced practitioners across the country.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.