This facility is needing a full-time Adult Psychiatrist
for an ongoing coverage starting in June:This opportunity offers:
- Monday to Friday schedule, full-time. No weekends or call.
- The provide will be seeing adult patients in an inpatients setting with an average of 14 patients per day per unit.
- Duties include evaluations, consultations, and medication management.
- Have full support staff
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Must have clean and active MA State License and DEA.
- Comfortable working in a team environment.
- Inpatient experience is a plus
Located in Plymouth County, Pembroke is an attractive suburban community. The town of Pembroke has many opportunities for hiking, running, and walking in beautiful areas. The natural beauty of each area is a pleasure to behold. Apply today and Pembroke, MA may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.