A full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
is needed in Virginia for an opportunity to begin immediately:Job Details:
- The schedule is Monday - Friday, no night call and no weekends.
- The provider will see adult male patients, perform evaluations, consults and medication management.
- Comfortable working as a team within an inpatient facility.
- NPPSY must be Board Certified or Board Eligible Adult Psychiatric & Mental Health NP.
- Must have active Virginia license.
Call Staff Care
today if you would like to hear more about this opportunity.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.