Locums Primary Care Physician needed in Pennsylvania!
This opportunity offers:
- Immediate start as soon as credentialed - ongoing
- Clinic + rotating call coverage during the week
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- 100% adult, outpatient patients; 20 patients per day
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Athena
- Board Certified (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine); Active Pennsylvania license
- Local candidates will be given preference
Pennsylvania has a diverse terrain, which includes wide stretches of farmland, national forests and mountains. In upstate Pennsylvania, enjoy the history of the early railway expansion, coal mines, and water recreation and jogging trails.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.