Our Client is seeking an MD/DO, Board Eligible or Board Certified in Specialty, ABOG with Minimally Invasive GYN experience. Job Details:
- Perform prompt, courteous, and competent, professional services in accordance with generally accepted professional standards.
- Participate in quality improvement and utilization review activities, and other clinical, community and promotional activities.
- Prepare, in accordance with generally accepted medical practice and Physician Services standards, records of all examinations, procedures and other professional services rendered.
- Perform professional and other duties in conformity with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, statutes, and regulations.
- Participate with those third-party payors and managed care organizations directed by Physician Services.
- Prepare billing code information and document legibly and accurately, and completely in the medical record all applicable billing and documentation requirements
- Participates in continuing medical education to include specialty and subspecialty meetings, clubs, boards, and conferences.
- Orders consultations and interacts with members of other specialty medical teams.
- Education: M.D. or D.O. Degree, Board Eligible or Board Certified in Specialty, ABOG board certification
- Qualified and licensed to practice medicine without restriction or limitation in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Registered with the DEA to prescribe, without restriction or limitation, controlled substances as are customarily needed by a physician to engage in the practice of physician's specialty.
- Ensures patient satisfaction by respecting confidentiality and privacy; treating others with courtesy, dignity, and respect; considering the needs of everyone; and responding to the patient’s concerns in a timely manner.
- Must be an excellent team player in order to work effectively toward a common goal.
- Must have excellent communications skills: Expresses ideas and information clearly and concisely in oral and written forms.
- Listens attentively. Keeps management and co-workers well informed. Responds to requests in a timely and effective manner.
- Must Provide Management Support: Keeps immediate supervisor updated. Helps accomplish mission and goals.
- Problem Solving and decision-making skills: Identifies problems, consider viable alternatives and implements solutions based on analysis and sound reasoning, checking with the supervisor as needed.
- Attendance and Reliability must be consistent and on time and ready to start a shift.
- Must be compliant with Policy and Procedures. Consistently adheres to health and safety standards.
- Creative and Initiative in order to perform duties in an independent manner based on guidelines set by supervision.
- Competence with Patients: Provides high-quality patient care, exceptional customer service, and other health-related services to meet and/or exceed the needs of patients and their families.
- Must be Culturally sensitive, to be able to recognize and respect cultural differences among co-workers and patients and responds appropriately.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania’s largest city, is notable for its rich history, on display at the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall (where the Declaration of Independence and Constitution were signed) and other American Revolutionary sites.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.