Are you wanting a collaborative work environment working with a nonprofit in Philadelphia This Outpatient clinic
is looking for a part-time Adult Psychiatrist:Job Details:
- Two to three days per week of coverage with a passion for treating their underserved community.
- The mental health physician will be working with a team of other psychiatrists, nurses, case workers, and administration staff.
- The psychiatrist will be conducting initial evaluations, and med checks as needed.
- They will have an averages 15 patients per day, most of their patients are long term clients.
- They are looking for someone available as soon as possible on an ongoing basis.
- Board Eligible and Board Certified candidates considered.
For more information please contact Staff Care.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, housing and travel benefits, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from the standard 24 months to 6 months. This not only gives you greater career flexibility but also helps alleviate the growing shortage of physicians and advanced practitioners across the country.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.