This facility is looking for a Board-Certified or Eligible Hospitalist Physician locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Shift times are currently 9a-9p, but may transition to 7:30a-7:30p (12-hour shifts, day and night)
- Setting: Hospital with an average of 4 admissions per day, Level I trauma, and will assist with a newly formed admission and rounding program with the facility and its partners.
- Type of Cases: Hospitalist experience, and must be comfortable in treating patients 16 years and up
- Requirements: Must have an active Arizona Medical License, must have an Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Required, must commit to 15 shifts per month.
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): Cerner Millenium
Phoenix is a center of arts and culture offering museums, the performing arts, and much more. Some of Phoenix's more notable museums include The Arizona Science Center, The Desert Botanical Garden in nearby Papago Salado, and The Heard Museum
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.