Community mental health clinic in Phoenix, Arizona, is recruiting for a psychiatrist to start as soon as possible.
- This opportunity is for a Full Time adult Psychiatrist, comfortable with 20 minute medication checks and 1 hour evaluations.
- This out-patient practice is equipped with electronic medical records, and administrative and clinical support staff.
- The mental health provider will not be responsible for Call, and client is open to 5 eight hour days or 4 ten hour days per week.
- Any potential candidate must have an AHCCCS number and current Arizona medical license in psychiatry.
- Psychiatrist must also have experience with electronic medical records.
For more information please contract Staff Care.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.