This facility is seeking a Diagnostic Radiologist for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Wednesday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM, Saturday - Sunday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, 1 hour lunch
- Job Setting: Imaging Center
- Modalities: General only with arthrograms, Computed Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Ultrasound, No Mammography.
- Board Certified - American Board of Radiology or American Osteopathic Board of Radiology
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or Basic Life Support (BLS)
With its endless sunshine, spectacular desert landscape and eclectic mix of museums, culture, sport and outdoor adventures, Phoenix is a popular destination any time of the year. Whether shopping, dining, horseback riding or lounging at the pool, this thriving oasis offers an excellent quality of living and career-boosting assignments at its most prestigious facilities.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.