Pine Ridge Indian Health Hospital is looking for multiple ER physicians working various shifts.
- Requirements: Board Certified or Eligible ER, NRP, BLS (AHA), ACLS (AHA), PALS, ATLS DEA required, DEA
- EMR- RPMS
- Volume: 27,000
- Description: During the day on duty doc writes admissions night on call doc may write admissions or ER doc may write admission orders in consultation with on call docs. OBG/IM available on call. .
- Schedule/Call: ER covering 12 hour shifts both 6a and 6p with mid-level support
- Licensure: Any State License
- Work site: Pine Ridge, SD
- Pine Ridge sees around (about 70 per day) 22,500-24,000 patients annually. 24 hr Two physicians and APC coverage with additional APC from 11am - 11 pm
- All sites with TEM will include lodging. It is not super fancy but adequate. 3 bedroom two bathroom homes on site. TV, Internet. Shared kitchen and living space but private bedroom.
- Specialty: ER Room Physician
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.