This facility is needing a full-time Adult Psychiatrist
for an immediate and ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- Schedule is 9a-5p. Full time need searching for an ACT Psychiatrist. Provider will cover the radius of Allegheny County.
- The physician will work with late teens to elderly with server and persistent mental issues.
- The majority of the visits are med management in the community with the ability to spend at a minimum of 15 minutes but longer if clinically needed.
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Qualified in the mental health profession , and possesses the clinical skills and experience to assess, plan, develop, coordinate, and provide psychiatric treatment, and rehabilitation for adults with mental illness, and developmental disabilities.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.