Chest Radiologists need in Pittsburg, PA. Pittsburgh is a city in western Pennsylvania at the junction of 3 rivers. Its Gilded Age sites, including the Carnegie Museum of Natural History, the Carnegie Museum of Art and the Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, speak to its history as an early-20th-century industrial capital. In the North Shore neighborhood are the modern Andy Warhol Museum, Heinz Field football stadium and PNC Park baseball stadium.
- Shift Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, or Mon-Fri 2pm-10pm, Sat/Sun (call) 5pm-10pm. Call Schedule/Responsibilities: Sat/Sun 5pm-10pm. Worksite (Solo or Team): Team 8am-5pm, Solo 5pm-10pm
- Type of Patients/Cases: 120-140 Chest radiographs, 30-60 Chest CT
- Patients per Day/Volume: 150-200
- Certifications/Qualifications required (to include specific board): Chest/Thoracic fellowship, ABR certified. Board Eligible or Board Certified: Board Certified
- Mammography, Tomosynthesis 3D Required: No
- Voice Recognition or Transcriptionist: Powerscribe. PACS System: iSite
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.