A part-time Adult Psychiatrist - ACT
is needed for an immediate and ongoing opportunity:Details:
- Monday to Friday 9a-5p. 2 weeks per month. No call or weekends.
- The provider will be seeing late teens to elderly patients in an outpatient setting with an average of 6 clients seen per day.
- Typical cases seen include severe and persistent mental illness causing symptoms and impairements that produce distress and major disability in adult functioning. Usually people with schizophrenia, other psychotic disorders, and bipolar disorder.
- Provider will cover the radius of Allegheny County.
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Must have active and clean PA State License.
- Qualified in the mental health profession, and posesses the clinical skills and experience to assess, plan, develop, coordinate, and provider psychiatric treatments, and rehabilitation for adutls with mental illness, and developmental disabilities.
Call Staff Care
today to hear more about this opportunity!
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.