Obstetrics/Gynecology Hospitalist Physician Needed in Plano, Texas
• Coverage Dates: As Soon As Possible-Ongoing
• Hospitalist to provide gynecology coverage: Yes
• Total Hospital Deliveries (monthly): 225
• Estimated Patient Encounters for Hospitalists (Not Including Deliveries) (Daily): 8-10
• Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level: III
• Board Eligible or Board Certified: Board Certified Obstetrics and Gynecology only
• Must Have Active Texas License
Plano is a city in north Texas. The Heritage Farmstead Museum is a restored 19th-century farm with original tools and furniture, plus a replica 1895 schoolroom. The Interurban Railway Museum traces the history of the Texas Electric Railway, and has a vintage rail car. Trails wind through a nature preserve in Oak Point Park. Northeast of town is Southfork Ranch, made famous as the setting for the TV series “Dallas.”
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.