A facility in Florida is seeking a board-certified Radiologist for an ongoing locum need!
This opportunity offers:
- General diagnostic readings and have proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI, CT, ultrasound.
- Mammography is a plus, not required.
- Covering 2 sites of Service
- Board Certification: Board Certified, MCQA if performing mammography
- Schedule: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM or 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- License Requirement: Must have FL license at the time of submission
Plantation, Florida has a natural environment that is unsurpassed by other South Florida cities. Situated among thousands of trees are safe, friendly neighborhoods, world-class recreation facilities, and a stable business community. It was incorporated in April of 1953 and has expanded into a growing, vibrant municipality, with a residential population of 88,000.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.