This opportunity offers:
• Full time hours each week through May 2019. 120 day credentialing.
• Share 8’s, 10’s, and 12’s for a 40-hour week
• All call is beeper (20-minute response time). 1 st and 2nd on weekdays and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd on weekends
• Call comes in at 11am or noon to work shift then takes call from home afterwards. Weekend call is strictly call; no shift involved.
• Cases include: transplants, OB, neuro (minimal crannies), thoracic, vascular, endo, ENT, health peds, bariatric, ortho (joints and spines), regional, appy’s, MRI
- OB not required for this locum assignment
- No major trauma
• 539 Licensed beds
• 11,850 annual cases
• Board Certified
• Flu shot
• ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP
• Document training
• Compliance training mandatory; needs to be completed within 30 days of start. Annual compliance each fall.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.