A radiology group in Virginia is in need of an ABR and VA licensed General Diagnostic Radiologist for locum’s coverage. The schedule is 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Job will entail:
- Reading specific modalities on a daily basis.
- Be able to read up to 100 plain films per day.
- MR chair reads 30-40 per day.
- Cat scan chair reads 30-40 per day.
- The PACS system is GE and voice recognition is Powerscribe 360.
- Radiologist will not perform procedures or mammography.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.