CRNA practice opening up in New York, looking to bring on a locum tenes CRNA for general and critical coverage. Location is going to be in Poughkeepsie, opening in October!
- Bread and Butter, Radiology, Robots, and GI cases. No Hearts, OB, and Peds cases without experience.
- Schedule is normal: Monday - Friday, 7:00 a - 3:00 p.
- No on call, weekends, holidays included.
- Supervision included: sometimes 1:2 or 1:14.
- There will be 17 OR's.
- Travel and lodging will be covered.
Poughkeepsie is a beautiful city in New York. Enjoy the rivers, sunsets, and trails while visiting.
- Holds a current license as a registered professional nurse.
- Complies with any applicable state statutory or requirements concerning the advanced practice of nusring.
- Graduated from a program of nurse anesthesia education.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.